Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another story

I recently posted a story to Uncyclopedia and, unlike previous articles, it was deleted almost immediately. The editor who deleted it said that it wasn't funny. Humor is of course not the same as value in general, so, I figured that I should post it here and ask readers whether they think it is funny or whether they think it has value. Feel free to write what you really think.

3par

♫♩I got my lay-day-bay. In to my freedom. Lay-day-bay.♫♩ This isn't a map to the future, but to the present. I've got a present for you: it's called frankness. Only at my end will you see why.

I am trying to be this way, billboard buds. These people bring actions to an end. They answer questions for ME. They tell me why I'm here. Why we can't communicate. And why this room is misty. I’ve been down that road before!

Boca edition. I mean, my professor was giving a lecture, but then he suddenly turned around and began chewing him out, bro! Seduction is a myth, bro! "Huh, Loader?" (Loader is the name of my dog.) He's still not exactly pretender-face, but still pretty good!

WORDS SUCK. Look, can they even BE French? For example, Jean walked up to a counter and began talking to the clerk in French. She acted surprised, and turned partly around, stuttering, "I'm -- sorry -- I don't," but he kept talking, getting louder, and acting angry. He then grabbed her, raising his fist and inhaling in anger. He then understood his mistake, turning away and touching his temple.

And when we fought the last war with Asia, we almost lost. They built a canal that almost reached our capital, and we lost the war in our hearts. But we defeated them.

“We don’t want to destroy things,” said our president. “We just want to win the war.” This frankness f women is more than mis before.

The House of All

I am going to represent something to you, bud. And let go of my hand, Loader. Goodbye everyone. Goodbye blue skies, empty streets, and open doors. //< < //goodbye// > >//
November, November. Where is November?
November yes, November no.
Exist yes, exist no.

No comments: